Click The picture below to be linked to the videos for doing the workbook sessions!
(There is not a set timeline for specific pages. We are leaving that freedom up to you.)
Things to know...
-Please, be sure to complete at least the book session SESSION "10.4 ON THE DAY" Before you sign up for a "pre-confirmation interview" with Anna (ideally the fall before your Confirmation year around time of the Confirmation Retreat)
-Be entering Service Hours as you are doing them in 8th grade, 9th grade, 10th grade, and 11th grade
- Plan to help at our Annual Religious Ed fundraisers Mainly the in-person December Santa Breakfast at SMC and February Valentine's Breakfast at SOTH
- Be attending the Annual Fall meeting each year you can so we may touch base in-person! (Typically Last Sunday in Aug. Parent/ Student asked to be there!)
- Do not hesitate to call Anna or reach out with questions/ thoughts/ ask for assistance in getting more service opportunities!
- Look at the "Calendar" and updated "Handbook" for the following year (Is typically published by May/June for upcoming year. This will have dates we hope you, your sponsors, and/or your parents, should be at in-person)
- Trust that our department is praying for you as you embark on this Confirmation Prep Journey!